We provide the entire spectrum of solutions for all construction related matters
Whether you are a corporate buyer, property owner, design professional, or contractor, we have the ability to work together with you to achieve your construction goals.
A contract that includes all construction trades, where the design is provided by the owner via a separate design team.
A contract that includes all design and construction responsibilities, providing the owner a single point of contact.
A contract that supports the owner through guidance of design and construction topics, including cost, schedule, and budget.
An arrangement where we may team with strategic partners to provide a comprehensive value proposition to the owner.
Safety - A Zero Tolerance Philosophy
The last thing a construction project owner wants is for a serious injury or even death to occur at their jobsite. Aside from the monumental loss that would affect an injured worker and his or her family, the project owner would be guaranteed exposure to extensive liability including legal claims, financial loss, schedule delays, and negative press.
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety & Health Officer certification for all field managers
- STEP Platinum Safety Award, Associated Builders & Contractors
- STAR Safety Recognition, U.S. Department of the Navy
Why choose Wu & Associates?
Leveraging more than 28 years of success, we uniquely offer the following qualifcations to our clients:
- Financial stability and bonding capacity up to $40 million per project and $60 million aggregate
- Credentialed and highly educated staff members offering unparalleled problem solving
- Minority Business Enterprise certification and Small Business status
- Award-winning historic preservation projects including numerous national historic sites
- LEED certified projects, including New Jersey's first LEED-EBOM Platinum certified project
- Safety track record meeting the highest standards of the federal government
”I do not know what we would do without your generous support with our house restoration project. I sincerely appreciate being able to work with you.“