Assistant Project Manager
- Master of Science in Construction Engineering and Management, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Technology Civil Engineering, G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- Over 9 years of experience in construction engineering
As a talented professional with over 9 years of construction engineering and project scheduling experience, Raji Palle brings a technically advanced construction management background to her work at Wu & Associates.
Raji holds a Bachelor’s degree in Technology Civil Engineering from G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College and a Master’s degree in Construction Engineering and Management from the University of Florida. She possesses multiple construction certifications and has been an integral part in the subcontractor coordination, critical path method scheduling, and proposal submission on numerous projects for aviation clients and other federal government agencies. Applying her engineering background and savvy for electronic construction management tools, she employs a technical prowess that consistently brings success to the project team.
Since starting at Wu & Associates, Raji’s impressive construction expertise has allowed her to excel as the Project Scheduler and Assistant Project Manager on multiple high profile, multimillion-dollar design-build renovations and building restorations. Her acute attention to detail and adaptability has elevated the company’s ability to tackle unique and complex projects with excellence.