- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration, Virginia Polytechnic Institute
- Certificate of Construction Management, Temple University
- Combined Arms and Services Staff School, U.S. Army Command & General Staff College
- General Engineering & Construction Contract Management, U.S. Army Engineering School
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Construction Specifications Institute Construction Documents Technologist Certified
- Over 34 years of experience in construction management
As a highly skilled construction professional with over 34 years of experience, William Mahler brings an extensive background and wealth of information in construction management and quality control to the projects at Wu & Associates.
After obtaining an undergraduate degree in Public Administration from Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Bill pursued further education, becoming certified in Construction Management at Temple University. Since entering the workforce, Bill has maintained a record of success in overseeing all phases of multimillion-dollar construction and infrastructure projects for government and private sector clients.
He is seasoned in field engineering, change order management, budgeting and cost controls, bidding and estimating for proposals, and subcontractor supervision. In the field, he applies his knack for on-site management to ensure the proper execution and compliance to contracts. His background in quality control and general project administration is an asset at Wu & Associates.