Business Development Consultant
- Bachelor of Arts in Art & Architecture, Pennsylvania State University
- Skilled marketer, communicator, strategic planner, and brand developer
- Adept at process optimization, program & project management, and experience enhancement
- Technically proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experienced public speaker, relationship manager, and sales representative
- Over 20 years of experience in business administration and logistics
As a seasoned professional with over 20 years of business administration and operations experience, Tiffany brings a unique blend of varied industry exposure, attention to detail, and artistic ability to Wu & Associates general contractor firm.
Tiffany’s background in a wide variety of roles makes her professional perspective valuable. Utilizing her art degree from Pennsylvania State University and her natural creativity, Tiffany has been impactful in a number of marketing and brand enhancement projects ranging from refreshing our website, expanding electronic communication outreach, drafting specialty cards and announcements, as well as other as needed tasks that require conceptualizing layout or design. She has worked with all levels of business in both small organizations and large corporate settings to plan, coordinate, administer, and manage achievement of business goals.
The expertise that Tiffany brings to Wu & Associates is a true asset. She is responsible for developing new business, managing client and partner relations, targeting growth opportunities, and helping us pursue technically complex ventures.