Matt Perch, LEED AP
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- Over 15 years of experience in construction
As a well-established professional with 15 years of design and construction experience, Matthew Perch brings his determined work ethic to his diverse roles as a project manager at Wu & Associates.
Since obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the New Jersey Institute of Technology, Matthew has utilized his well-rounded experience in design, construction management, field supervision, estimating, scheduling, and project management in an impressive amount of technically intensive projects. He holds numerous industry certifications in construction management and has been designated as a LEED Accredited Professional.
Utilizing his excellent leadership skills, Matthew has been a reliable and driven project manager on a wide range of projects. Since working at Wu & Associates, Matthew has developed niche expertise in the areas of historical preservation, green building, elevator systems, and mission control facilities. His diligence and ability to navigate the complexities of working with both local townships and federal agencies has been an essential part of the company’s ability to deliver outstanding construction services.