Kirby Wu, AIA, LEED AP
- Master of Business Administration, Cornell University
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture & Industrial Management, Carnegie Mellon University
- Licensed Architect in NJ and additional states
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- Associated Builders & Contractors, National Board Member
- U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Region Board Member
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- Recipient of AIA West Jersey Chapter Malcolm Wells Sustainability Award
- Member of American Institute of Architects
- NCARB Certified
A licensed architect in multiple states with over 20 years of building industry experience, Kirby Wu brings a unique blend of design and construction knowledge to the Wu & Associates design-build practice.
After graduating with honors from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Architecture and Industrial Management, Kirby worked as a Project Architect for a prominent southern New Jersey design firm. In 1996, Kirby moved on to Wu & Associates and was promoted to Vice President after obtaining a Master of Business Administration degree from Cornell University. In 2010, Kirby became President of Wu & Associates.
At Wu & Associates, Kirby leads the direction and growth of the firm. His breadth of award-winning experience has ranged from multiple LEED Platinum certified projects, national design-build and general construction contracts for federal agencies, and restoration of world-famous national historic landmarks.
Outside of Wu & Associates, Kirby serves as a National Board Member for the Associated Builders and Contractors, and the Northeast Region Chairman for the U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce.
In 2013, Wu & Associates was honored to accept the Class II Supplier of the Year Award from the Minority Supplier Development Council.