Katherine Ng, LEED AP
Vice President of Development
- Master of Arts in Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles
- BA in Linguistics magna cum laude, concentration in Cognitive Science, Cornell University
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Board of Trustees Member for New Jersey Historic Trust
- Minority Leader of the Year – Philadelphia Business Journal
- Next Generation of Leaders Rising Star – Philadelphia City Council
- Who’s Who in Energy, Philadelphia Business Journal
- "Spending Stimulus Dollars" Author, Contract Magazine, October 2009
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
As Vice President of Development, Katherine Ng develops the inward abilities and outward offerings of the Wu & Associates brand. Since 2007, Katherine has exercised creativity and progressive thought to expand the company’s projects and recognition to a nationwide audience.
Holding an undergraduate degree in Linguistics from Cornell University and a graduate degree in Psychology from the University of California, Los Angeles, Katherine promotes the importance of adapting to the ever-changing environmental, social, and economic climate around us. A strong proponent of historic preservation and sustainability, Katherine speaks regularly to professional and community audiences on the merits of preserving our irreplaceable resources.
Since 2007, Katherine has assisted Wu & Associates in achieving esteemed accolades in historic preservation to include recognition from the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Preservation Alliance of Greater Philadelphia, and the State of New Jersey Historic Preservation Office. In 2014, Katherine was nominated by Governor Chris Christie and approved by the state Senate to serve as a Trustee for the New Jersey Historic Trust, for which she currently serves on the Executive Committee. She is also involved in community development through her service as an Executive Committee member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation Citizens Academy Alumni Association.