Jeremy Edmunds, PE, LEED AP
Senior Field Project Manager
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of New Hampshire
- Master of Arts in Business Administration, Duke University
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Columbia University
- Registered Professional Engineer in New Jersey and New York
- U.S. Green Building Council, LEED Accredited Professional
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- American Institute of Architects, Associate Member Accolades
- AIA National Board, National Associate Committee
- Over 18 years of experience in design and construction
As a skilled professional with over 18 years of design and construction management experience, Jeremy Edmunds brings his specialty of strategic planning and navigating complex logistics to Wu & Associates general contractor firm.
Acquiring a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of New Hampshire, and two graduate degrees one in Business Administration from Duke University and the other in Civil Engineering from Columbia University, Jeremy excels as a Project Manager. He brings a diverse background of construction management and sustainable design resulting from his involvement in a number of sizable construction projects within multiple areas of the United States. At Wu & Associates, Jeremy has serviced a plethora of clients ranging from city entities to federal agencies in order to execute technically complex projects requiring process-driven tenacity and detailed coordination.
Jeremy has leveraged his many talents, leadership skills, and ability to work with people from all walks of life into an impressive list of accomplishments. He has been recognized by the American Institute of Architects on both the New York State and National levels for his leadership contributions. He is generous in sharing his knowledge through public speaking and publications, and has been quoted in leading journals such as Architectural Record.