- Bachelor of Science in Geo-Environmental Science, Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Construction Management Certificate, University of Washington
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- EM385-1-1 Federal Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- Over 18 years of experience in construction management
With a professional background consisting of over 18 years of construction management, Don Stauffer has accumulated a comprehensive knowledge of the technical and interpersonal skills required to effectively address novel challenges on a jobsite.
Don obtained an undergraduate degree in Geo-Environmental Science from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania and a Construction Management Certificate from the University of Washington. He possesses diverse experience in construction management from project management to field supervision and subcontractor management.
At Wu & Associates, Don applies his breadth of experience to managing the field operations of contracts ranging from Fortune 500 to military construction projects, with a particular emphasis on safety and quality control. He consistently excels as the Onsite Project Manager, integrating his aptitude for problem solving into the coordination of mission critical operations. Don is also experienced in electronic project management tools and regularly uses them for the management of federal contracts.