Business Development Manager
- Pasco Hernando Community College
- LaSalle University
- Burlington County College
- Certified Network Training, Microsoft Network, Windows 2000
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Experienced public speaker, emcee, and performer
- Over 20 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) services
As a seasoned Information Technology professional with over 20 years of experience including analysis, software maintenance, and development, Adrian blends his technical prowess with his extensive experience as a performer bringing a unique prospective to Wu & Associates general contractor firm.
Adrian’s experience in public speaking helps him be impactful in recruiting subcontractors, with a particular focus on small businesses who may be owned by minorities, women, veterans, or other key populations. Adrian also contributes his technical knowledge to assist with management of daily business operations by providing troubleshooting support for all IT and telecom needs.
In his role as Business Development Manager, Adrian plays an integral part to help the firm secure construction projects. Adrian’s primary focus is to foster relationships with our subcontractors and suppliers, in order to maximize win-win scenarios between Wu & Associates and our vendors.