- Master of Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, National Cheng Kung University (Taiwan)
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania
- Green Advantage Certified Practitioner
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- Over 40 years of experience in the construction industry
As a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Pennsylvania, Raymond Wu founded Wu & Associates in 1990. The organization has since grown into a well-respected general contracting firm, with clients throughout the northeastern United States.
With an undergraduate education in Civil Engineering from Taiwan’s premier National Cheng Kung University, Mr. Wu acquired firsthand experience in constructing highways, bridges, and airports at international sites including Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Taiwan. Amidst this work, Mr. Wu’s ambitious nature brought him to the achievement of a Master of Engineering degree from Thailand’s Asian Institute of Technology.
Today, Mr. Wu brings his wealth of knowledge and business expertise to the continued leadership of Wu & Associates. His fundamental values of patience, hard work, and honesty are the building blocks of the company, fueling the growth of Wu & Associates into an award-winning member of the construction industry with a national reach.
Read a brief article on the Wu & Associates family business legacy, here.