- Bachelor of Science in Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Wisconsin
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- Over 19 years of experience in construction
Peter Solor brings a broad range of experience to Wu & Associates, spanning large-scale civil construction to building construction. His experience includes earthwork, bridges, buildings, electrical installation, and railroad construction.
Since obtaining his Bachelor of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Wisconsin, Peter served in the U.S. Army Reserve, worked as an assistant hydrologist in Antarctica for the U.S. Geological Survey, and served in quality control roles inspecting bridges throughout ten states and Canada. Prior to joining Wu & Associates, Peter also served as project engineer and quality control manager for large scale construction projects in Fort Knox, KY and Fort Polk, LA.
At Wu & Associates, Peter is responsible for estimating, project design, quality control planning and implementation, and client relations. He is also a strong advocate of sustainability and was the first amongst the staff to achieve the LEED Accredited Professional designation.