- Master of Business Administration, Cornell University
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture & Industrial Management, Carnegie Mellon University
- Licensed Architect in NJ and additional states
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- Associated Builders & Contractors, National Board Member
- U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Region Board Member
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- Recipient of AIA West Jersey Chapter Malcolm Wells Sustainability Award
- Member of American Institute of Architects
- NCARB Certified
A licensed architect in multiple states with over 20 years of building industry experience, Kirby Wu brings a unique blend of design and construction knowledge to the Wu & Associates design-build practice.
After graduating with honors from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Architecture and Industrial Management, Kirby worked as a Project Architect for a prominent southern New Jersey design firm. In 1996, Kirby moved on to Wu & Associates and was promoted to Vice President after obtaining a Master of Business Administration degree from Cornell University. In 2010, Kirby became President of Wu & Associates.
At Wu & Associates, Kirby leads the direction and growth of the firm. His breadth of award-winning experience has ranged from multiple LEED Platinum certified projects, national design-build and general construction contracts for federal agencies, and restoration of world-famous national historic landmarks.
Outside of Wu & Associates, Kirby serves as a National Board Member for the Associated Builders and Contractors, and the a Northeast Region Board Member for the U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce.
In 2013, Wu & Associates was honored to accept the Class II Supplier of the Year Award from the Minority Supplier Development Council. Watch Kirby Wu’s acceptance speech, here, and the company’s press release, here.