- Master of Arts in Business Administration, Duke University
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Columbia University
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of New Hampshire
- Registered Professional Engineer in NJ and NY
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certified
- Federal EM385-1-1 Site Safety and Health Officer Certified
- American Institute of Architects Associate Member Accolades
As a Project Manager, Mr. Edmunds brings a diverse background of construction management and sustainable design resulting from his involvement in numerous large-scale construction projects in multiple areas of the United States. At Wu & Associates, he has serviced a plethora of clients ranging from city entities to federal agencies in order to execute technically complex projects requiring process-driven tenacity and detailed coordination.
Mr. Edmunds has leveraged his many talents, leadership skills, and ability to work with people from all walks of life into an impressive list of accomplishments. He has been recognized by the American Institute of Architects on both the New York State and National levels for his leadership contributions. He is generous in sharing his knowledge through public speaking and publications, and has been quoted in leading journals such as Architectural Record.