Wu & Associates Office, LEED O&M Renovations
At Wu & Associates, we believe in leadership by example. As a design-build contractor, we implement sustainable practices for all of our clients – and also for ourselves. Through our green renovation efforts, we are the proud recipients of New Jersey’s first LEED O+M: EB Platinum Certification awarded by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Key features include:
- 35.7 kW photovoltaic system which provides 100% of our annual electrical usage
- Rainwater capture system to save 125,000 gallons of potable drinking water each year
- Native wildflower landscaping to significantly reduce fertilization, watering, and mowing emissions
- Use of the greenest vehicles prescribed by national standards for an energy efficient economy
- Occupancy sensors, to minimize excessive energy usage
- Recycled furniture, custom made from scrap materials
- Green cleaning practices and purchasing policy
Join us as we celebrate this landmark achievement!
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Owner: Wu & Associates, Inc.