St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church Steeple Restoration
St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church was originally constructed in 1855, and is on the National Register of Historic Places (#99001363). The project scope included the restoration of a steeple formerly damaged by lightning, along with the bell tower and main entrance. A preservation plan and a series of structural investigations, funded with previous New Jersey Historic Trust grants, documented the deterioration of the steeple sheathing and wood timber structure of the steeple and tower. Wu & Associates was recognized by Burlington County for “Outstanding Accomplishment in Preservation” for work done on this project.
Location: Beverly, NJ
Owner: St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church
Architect: Farewell Mills Gatsch Architects, LLC