Egg Harbor Library Renovations
The Egg Harbor City Library, residing in the Old Commercial Bank Building, is a structure originally constructed in 1858 (National Register of Historic Places #07000875). Wu & Associates, Inc. provided valuable historical restorations to the building, which had gradually fallen into neglect and disrepair. During the construction process, numerous artifacts were discovered, including a copper cornice on the exterior and mosaic in the front vestibule floor. The beautiful mosaic is concealed until a later date when funds are available for a rediscovery of the treasure.
Location: Egg Harbor City, NJ
Owner: Egg Harbor City
Architect: Watson & Henry Associates